Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a quik update

Hello everyone
I know I am one of the worst ones for keeping everyone up to date.
Well as some of you know I quit my old job just over two weeks ago and it still feels like the right thing to do. Well the good news was I quit that job on a Wednesday the following Monday I got a phone call to start a new job with great pay, working Mon-Fri what else could I ask for? Well I would say for the job to have lasted more than a week lol yep I got laid off. It is a long story but my boss did say hey you got my number keep in touch and soon as work picks up he would like to have me back. Well I am planing on taking a week or so off and then if he needs someone fine if not it's on down the road I go looking.

Well butterfly is really doing good here lately we have been talking more and more and I think her biggest problem is she needs more discipline which for her equals security. I started seeing that the more I continuied giving her mantainice spankings the better she acts.

The other day she said Sir our contract is about to expire. I said well when it does we are going to be updating several little things. Well this kinda made her worry just a bit so I put her mind to rest when I told her the things changing where not major changes but she would not be getting away with some of the things she has been allowed to during this period of the contract.

Well I realize this is not a big update but I need to get back to working on butterfly's new rules list. She is excited as well as nervous about what all will change and what her punishments will be for not following the rules.
Master JB

No comments:

Post a Comment