Sunday, April 26, 2009

You cant fix stupid/ old people suck some times

Hello everyone

Well if you read my slaves blog then you can see how her "day out" went with her step mom.

I would say like shit and that is really sad.

Where the fuck does her step mom get off having the ideas of bombing gay people?

And just female gays at that!

Knowing our daughter is gay.

I have heard some really weird shit in my time but this take the cake.

Is listening to radio talk shows and watching every fucking news channel that cable TV has to offer turn old people to hate everything and everyone they are not?

Dam can growing fucking old and wishing you would have had a more interesting life make you this fucking bitter?

In the words of a very famous comedian Ron White said and I quote "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" cause ''STUPID IS FOREVER''.
Master JB

4 comments:

  1. I love You Master. Thank You for Your support. It would be devastating if I had to deal with this alone.

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly - You are not alone. Even though I and others can't be there with you in person, we are most definitely here for you and supporting you! *big hugs*

    Master JB - I can't imagine what turns someone so bitter and and knowing it's someone in the family is worse. I think you may be on to something when you said they didn't have interesting lives so now they're pissed about wasting all that time. I think people like that really hate themselves, they lash out at other people, but really it's themselves they don't like. They never lived thier lives for themselves, they were never true to themselves or did what brought them absolute happiness and they regret it. I think the evil step mother is pissed because your daughter is living her life the way she wants, being true to herself, holding her head high and living true happiness while the step mom is just a bitter old witch with a lot of regrets. Some people just can not stand to see other people happy and will do anything to try to ruin it. Misery really does love company. It's sad and heartbreaking because it's coming from family, but family or not, cutting out the cancer is probably the best medicine and living well is the best revenge. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. MasterJB, having read the entire thing on butterfly's blog, I say here as I did in response to her post...I am sending good thoughts your way and hope it helps a tiny bit. I understand what it is like to have people like what she described in your family and life. I am glad that you have each other and that you so fully support her against this. Some people are just idiots and will never understand the pain and suffering that they inflict on others. Good luck always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents have got a similar attitude towards gay people...I did not mind until they tried to push that view on my children...

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete