Monday, March 23, 2009

Well it's back to work for me

Hello everyone
Just thought I would let those who read my blogs know. I got the call today around 4pm. I start my new job in the morning. Yep I quit my old job of a year and a half last Wednesday and starting my new job less than a week later. I told butterfly and she is happy but sad lol she sure thought the honey do list was finally going to get worked on lol. Oh well now I will get every weekend off so I will slowly get some of it done while she does her thing around here on the weekends. Have a good day to all I will let everyone know how the first day goes.
Master JB

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats are in order, especially in this economy. Now can you pass some of your mojo this way??? ;) lol

    Hugs, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is impressive to leave a job and then start a new one within a week's time, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You both for the nice comments.

    Elle I will do my best just dont give up and enjoy some time off.Working for asshole is what causes people to go postal lol.

    Ariel I read aboout the tech problems.Sorry to hear that but just think of it not as a bad start but as a start that was not planed on.
    thank yall again
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i like your blog.

    I'm looking for a exchange link!

    If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.

    Let me know!

    BEST REGARDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I'm sorry I haven't been over to leave a comment or two before this but life is just mind blowingly busy.

    I hope you enjoy the new blog

    His bliss

    ReplyDelete