Sunday, February 1, 2009

Twisted words? or is someone feeling left out?

Hello to all

I posted a comment on Jane's blog. I offered encouragement and said be happy no matter if your in this lifestyle or some other one.

I was informed that another blogger jumped in behind me and left a really odd and nasty comment.

Where do people get off talking down to others? You know what I read sounded like an ex smoker trying to preach about how bad smoking is for your health.

If a slave is feeling worthless then they need to really sit back and take a long hard look at what's wrong in their situation.

Is it just me or did it read like someone was basically passing judgement on others who are classified as a slave?

What does that say about Masters?

Everything I have read, and trust me I read a lot about BDSM lifestyles, is a slave is a Master's most prized possession.

We all have different way of doing things so who is right who is wrong?

Does it really matter that a Masters needs should be met first? I mean if he is taking care of his slaves needs where is there a problem?

So once again in my opinion I believe jealousy has shown its ugly head.

So one really needs to take a long hard look at what needs they have that might not be getting met before so quickly condemning others for what they choose to be or not to be.

Make no mistake about it or twist my words. To me it don't matter what you call your dynamic whether it be M/s, D/s, Daddy/girl, etc.

If your needs are not being met then take a long hard look in the mirror before passing down the ten commandments of BDSM to others.
Master JB

3 comments:

  1. And well written back to You Master. i'm glad we're on the same page...

    Love,
    Your butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for picking this up too. One of my pet hates is having what I've said misrepresented - a friend of mine used to do it all the time (even when they were certain of what I'd meant). Picking up on it each time, in front of those they mirepresented me to, seemed to stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate yours and butterflys support. It means alot. thank you.
    jane

    ReplyDelete