Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time or the lack of I should say

Hello to everyone

I have been reading several blogs the last few days. Most of which in some form or another all refer to time or the lack of I should say.

Time is a very valuable thing when you really stop and think about it.

I wish I could spend more of my time with my slave butterfly during the week.But due to our schedules we do good to see each other three hours a day during the week.

So when she had told me about a week or so ago she was going to be getting a three day weekend.I ask why? she said due to presidents day and the kids would be in school(you should have seen the grin on my face)

So the next day I filled out a request for my days off to be sun,Mon,Tue.This was on like a Tuesday and the schedule does not post till late Thursday.(another reason I hate this shit job).

Well Thursday finally got here and woo hoo I was off on the days I had ask for.(rare)

Well Sunday was good we did a little running around went and seen my folks which was good.We got to see the grand baby.(yes we are grand parents lol)


Now Monday was a real treat . Butterfly had been searching online for an adult shop that caters more to people in our lifestyle. Well hard to believe but she found one in Houston some 50 plus miles from us.Now there was no way I was going to tell her we can't go lol. I like to go and see what new fetish stuff I can find. (evil grin)


Well before we could get home we needed to make a stops wal-mart,the water company,the liquor store.

We get home supper has been cooking all day in the crock pot so we sit down and have supper with the kids.Butterfly looks over at me and says do you want to go to our room? uh em Hell yeah

Well we put in a dvd on the new dvd player I just bought and got down to trying out some of the new toys we bought.(she can share the rest on her blog if she wants too)

Today butterfly came home at lunch and we got to spend a couple more hours together before the kids got home from school.

All in all this has been a good three days off. Sad to say I have to head back to work in the morning.

Butterfly thank you for such a wonderful two and a half days. It was so much fun doing things out of our normal routine we need to start doing that more often.
Love you
Master JB

2 comments:

  1. Master,

    Yes, time is one of our biggest issues. It seems to be the same with other parents in our lifestyle, no matter how old the child/ren are. But that makes the time we do find soooo much better!

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does seem other parents in the lifestyle go through what we go through.
    And yes butterfly our private times together are so wonderful and in time we will get more time.
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete