Friday, February 19, 2010

When is it time to say enough is enough?

Hello to all.
Where to start where to end and what do I put in the middle for any of this to make any dam sense? With that said I will try to explain my current mood that seems to be making me really cranky here the last few days.

We have two kids who still live at home.(enough said right lol) No really one is still in school and doing good and has a real game plan for life. Now the other one who is now out of school and now has a steady job has NO FUCKING IDEA what real life is all about.

It just makes me boil on the inside at how clueless this kid is and how she wants everyone to feel sorry for her or rather do everything for her.

I am tired of seeing butterfly stressed out over the fact this kid has no desire to make a honest effort to find her own place and stand on her own two feet.

It has got to the point to where I don't feel we are getting to live our life as we want to live it. I know we still have another year of the boy child in school and that is not a issue. But with the girl child working shift work (mostly nights) she comes in when butterfly is leaving out so she is here sleeping during the day when butterfly comes home for lunch(which use to be ''our play time'')

I know none of this makes any sense to you who read it cause you're not here.But this is being written to kinda explain to butterfly why I have been in such a cranky mood lately and to kinda let her know I understand what she is trying to say when she just can't get the words to come out right. We both want the best for the kids but we want our lives back as well.

As I see it things will not get any better till one or both of us say ok enough is enough. No more doing your laundry,no more leaving your clothes all over the living room, no more just dirty up what you will and not be willing to give up some of your free time to help clean house.

Enough is enough I take full blame that I have let things get way out of hand around here.I should have stayed on her ass from day one to keep stuff where it belongs in stead of waiting for butterfly to pop a fuse and then watch the girl child hurry up and do just enough to get butterfly to cool down. I want to say for this I apologize.

I am taking a stand as of today if she does not want to play by the rules of this house then she needs to wake up grow up and start looking for a place to rent.I see no reason that this should upset butterfly and if it does I hope she feels free to come and talk to me. So that together we can come up with a plan of action. But enough is enough I don't think the little bit of so said rent gives the girl child the right to stop doing things around here.
Master JB

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have two sons now left home, living and working abroad. I do remember the days when they were teenagers at home though, oh my goodness I do.

    Good luck.

    Jayne xx
    www.jaynessubmissivediary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayne
    Thanks for the comment.It is so nice to know there are others out there that have been through this and know the frustrations that we are faced with at this time.
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not there yet but expect to be in the next 5 years I can imagine its very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Viemoira
    Thanks for commenting.Yes it is very frustrating.We are hoping things will start to turn for the better here in just the near future.
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete