Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Rambling

Hello to everyone
                                I know it has been a good while since I have posted. Well I have been busy and when I say busy I mean BUSY. I have butterfly's mother coming down in two weeks to visit and we have a mess around here due to the storm we had several months back.

Tree limbs piled up waiting to be burned. I am in the process of tearing the front porch off due to storm damage.Privacy fence being taken down and relocated to block off one of our very trashy neighbors behind us and to also block off who knows what kinda neighbors that just bought the lot directly behind us.

Yes you could say I am busier than a three legged cat trying to take a shit on a hot tin roof
.
OK I was going to write more about my thoughts on butterfly's blog but I changed my mind.

Due to the fact that it is getting hot outside already and the clock is ticking lol.
To all that read my blog thank you for stopping in.I know I don't post a blog near as much as some do but I don't always feel I have anything to share.
                                                                                                     Master JB



1 comment:

  1. Master - Lol, dammit!! Grins! No, good blog. Now if only we can get You on a pattern of writing once a week or something. Grins.

    Love You Master
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete