Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I will call this blog "HMM!" where did this come from?

Hmm!
I got up this morning got me a cup of coffee(I am off today and tomorrow) sat down here to catch up on everyone.

To my surprise butterfly has posted a blog that she is a little upset with me. Hmm first I have heard of anything being wrong in a good while now.

Now when we started this blogging stuff I told her write what you want it is your thoughts etc. I have no problem letting people know we are real and that even in M/s relationships little things can and will arise.

But as I sit here I am starting to wonder what is really going on? You mean waking me up in the mornings is really that big of a problem?

I am starting to think I have a very spoiled slave. Yes she is spoiled and I have no one to blame but me. I give her dam near anything she wants with in reason.

But I think it is deeper than that and that is what has me wondering whats going on.And why this was not brought to Me sooner before it got to this point?

Now keep in mind as you read Me and butterfly work two major different kinda jobs. I work retail ten hours a day four days a week( with floating lunches)and (floating days off). She works in a office eight hours a day Monday-Friday(set lunch) with every Saturday and Sunday off.

I go in at eight in the morning and don't get off till seven at night.She goes in at seven gets off at four.

Now by the time she gets off work and get home the kids are home and she has a little time to unwind and relax before I get home.

Ok I walk in the door around seven thirty I see the kids for maybe one hour and they are off to bed. I see butterfly for maybe hour and a half two hours and she is off to bed.

Now when I get home I like to wind down like everyone else by which time it is around midnight.By which time the kids and butterfly have long gone to bed.

Is this the root of the problem?

Is it because she is a spoiled slave?

Is it the odd jobs we have?

Is it the odd hours we work?

The list going on and on but at this point I don't have the answers coming to mind that fit these questions.

She has recently posted a blog about being upset with me over having to wake me up in the mornings and a running joke about coffee in bed in the mornings.

Which is where this blog comes from. I know butterfly well enough to know there is more to this than just being upset that I am a heavy sleeper and don't here the alarm go off.

So once again I ask myself what is really going on here? I have an open door policy that if ever something is bothering you come talk to me lets see what we can do to fix it and keep going forward.

Now granted it maybe nothing but for her to post a blog on my day off saying she is upset with me over something that happened Monday?

I can see clearly something has got way off track here. the real question is what is the something?

But like I have said I am a real person here so even I can make mistakes. Even Masters/Daddy's make mistakes from time to time.

As I come to a close here this morning my thoughts are on have I made a mistake? Or is she just being a spoiled brat? These questions and many more need answers. Hmm!

Have a great day everyone I am off to play electrician lol. (this should be a real shocking good time)
Master JB

2 comments:

  1. Snort, you totally missed the point Sir!! I don't mind waking You up in the morning, cept when You stubbornly don't wish to get up. My point was that You implied I wasn't doing all I could to make You happy because You haven't had sex. My point was then and is now that You know You can wake me anytime. And I like to blog, and this is not a big issue at all (otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned punishment). Yes, I'm spoiled, shrugs, but as long as Your needs are met, what's the problem? The only mistake You've made is not waking me up to get a little so You're not in pain!!

    Let me know if I should delete the blog. You read it in a totally different tone than what was meant and I don't want others doing the same.

    Love you much
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Wee I sure thought I had over looked something along the way.
    Butterfly I have to make choices everyday that effect me and you.
    I know that if it gets too bad I will wake you to take care of things.But letting you sleep is one of those choices I have to make to keep you a healthy slave.
    Glad to see I was mistaken that I had some kinda mistake lol.
    As I have said your blog is your blog.I also think it is good for others to see we are real and not just writing stories for others who just enjoy reading erotic tales.
    This is our lifestyle choice with the up's down's left's and right's. real life as it happens.And I would not delete it.
    love you too
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete