Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dam I like lazy sundays

Hello to all


Well I don't know if a Master can ask for much more than a nice lazy Sunday morning. I slept in this morning to finally wake up before butterfly did(rare).


I laid there thinking dam I only have one day off this week do I want to roll over and go back to sleep? or play with butterfly while the kids are still sleeping?



Well I rolled over and told butterfly to rub my dick(now keep in mind folks she will do what ever I tell her to while she is asleep and not remember when she wakes up lol).



So she rolls over towards me and starts rubbing my dick and I start playing with her nipples(that's what will wake her up and wake up horny as hell to boot).



Now once she is good and awake she keeps rubbing and starts to beg for me to fuck her.Well with a massive hard on I could see no reason to let her beg too long lol.



So we got right down to some awesome morning sex.After a bit she was once again begging this time to cum so I said yes you can cum and cum all over my dick she did.



Well after she came all over my dick I had one of those thoughts of how nice it would be for her to wear my cum.



So I pulled out and shot cum all over her then took pictures as she lay there smiling.



Well as any smokers know the very best smoke of the day is after sex smoke lol so I lay there letting her clean me up and smoking.



Well she got up to go make coffee and get the day started. I rolled over and got the best dam sleep I have had all week long.(thank you butterfly)



Got up two hours later to have coffee. Oh it was so nice to sit and enjoy my coffee and think about her walking around with my cum marking her.



Well now we are just waiting on the girl child to get home from work then its off to eat Mexican food butterfly has been craving Mexican food for about two weeks now lol.



What she does not know is when we stop at the store for beer and snacks for later tonight. I plan to buy her some new sexy bras and panties then have her model them for me tonight and fuck the living hell out of her again.



As some of you may or may not know she got bad sick then I got bad sick then she got bad sick again. So our sex drive was like minus 10. Well guess what? I am back to norm and so is she so it is time to play catch up on our sex.

Notice I said just sex cause it sure seems hard to catch both the kids out of the house where I can give her a good spanking/beating.(and she and I are both so wanting a session)

It is dam near to the point I am thinking of doing a makeover on the garage so I can occasionally take her out there and tie her up and work her ass over good. We'll see how things go in the near future with that idea???

Well I did not get this blog finished by the time we left today. But as I said we did go out to eat and it was so good. Stoped and got some new things and now it is time to enjoy butterfly again.

Master JB

1 comment:

  1. Love You Master. And You're right, this was a vivid blog, lol. Wonder what happened with the spacing between writing the first half and writing the second half.

    Oh, and thanks for my new bras and panties....grins!

    ReplyDelete